Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 13 - Footers Poured

Great day today as the footers were poured.  Our FM noted that we should we should be laying block by the end of the week.

I asked if he thought that this will effect our move-in date or if they could catch up.  This was the first time I've brought this up and wasn't sure how he would respond.  He responded with a typical project manager response (did I mention that I'm a Project Manger by trade in mostly IT?): "It's hard to estimate the closing date until waterproofed. Our guaranteed completion date is based upon completion of the foundation (after waterproofing). (110 days). As we get into drywall I can give you a better closing date."

I appreciate him continuing to set the expectations with us and adjusting them as necessary.  He's kind a quiet guy but knows how to get things done.




No comments:

Post a Comment