Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 16 - Early risers

Today our crew was up early as I caught them getting setup as I was leaving for work at 7:30am.  More to come after work.

(Special thanks added to the first post: http://westlakebuildwithwaynehomes.blogspot.com/2015/08/first-entry-background-and-pre-dig-date.html)


You can only see 2 but I think there were 4 guys.

 
Got home from work and a ton of work done.  I could actually count the 13 course basement.  A neighbor stopped by to comment on how large it looked and it made me pretty proud.
 
 
What a ham




Count those 13 courses.  You can see where they were from yesterday vs. today with the mortar



Jefferson loved the selfie idea

Jenn and I decided to take a walk through our new basement.  These guys are doing a great job.

Already playing hostess in our new dining room


No comments:

Post a Comment