Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 22 - Waterproofing & Foundation Blessing

I recieved a text from my FM this morning noting that today is waterproofing day, meaning should be able to start our 110 day countdown.  He also noted that our excavator requested all of next week to be open for backfill/utility work/inspections.  Lumber and trusses scheduled for 9/14 and framing scheduled for 9/15.  Waterproofing looks good (see picture below).

We also were visited by Father Jeff Barnish who came and said a few blessings over our foundation and sprinkled some holy water.  Hopefully this will keep everyone safe, help the build be successful, and keep us on time.

















1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Waterprrofing

    ReplyDelete