Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dat 165 - Carpets & Flooring

Carpets went in today and they look amazing.  The guys were there till after 8pm and did a great job cleaning up.  I wish I could say the same for the flooring guys who finally started the grout.  The laundry looks great but they did a pretty sloppy job on the basement bathroom.  We went a picture to our FM and he's pretty pissed too.  We'll see if they fix it tomorrow.

Tomorrow the counter tops are supposed to flipped out to the new ones we picked out.  Also the flooring is supposed to be done.

BAD 
BAD

GOOD







Very messy and our painter is gonna be pissed.





1 comment:

  1. As a home owner I can understand the importance of carpet and flooring; therefore before choosing flooring I would like to go through several kinds of options and expert advice. In case of carpet also the first thing I would like to check how to clean and how to maintain; while following these two things I am sure every house owner would like to go for carpets.
    Futsal Courts

    ReplyDelete